Re: [BKARTS] Altered Books -History

 Thank you Katie, I am a member of ISABA and it for them that I am attempting to document the history of the Altered book.
regards Sue.
  Katie Harper <knharper@FUSE.NET> wrote: Not long ago there was a post about a group of altered book artists. This is
the url that was mentioned:

internationalsocietyofalteredbookartists@hotmail.com