[BKARTS] Misc

Does anyone know where I can find an example of Thomas Mann's altered
book online?

Is "greyboard" found in the UK the same as "Davy Board"

Penmanship......  I have my kids in English schools and they learn
cursive writing instead of printing first.
I think in the USA they learn printing first right?  Interesting huh?

Patty (A Yank in the UK)
Surrey
England