Details follow:

Date:   Saturday, September 14, 2002.

Time:   10:00am to 4:30pm with a one hour lunch break in the
        Belmont/Hawthorne district (or bring your own - there's a park
        across the street from the studio).

Where:  Inge's studio in SE Portland, OR (details upon registration).

Number: 8 persons maximum; 5-6 for the workshop to go.

Costs:  $96.00 with materials.

Payment (check please, to "Inge Bruggeman"), sent to address on
registration form at bottom of this message.

The check must be my hands by September 4 to hold your spot in the class.

Four people have already registered for the class.  So, don't delay...

MAIL YOUR REGISTRATION ASAP (by filling in the form below, and mailing
it to the address below.

Supplies/tools list will be mailed to participants as they register.

For more information in Inge Bruggeman, see her website at:

http://www.texturaprinting.com/

For questions on the workshop, please contact me.

Thanks.

 ---------- ------------------------
 Jim Carmin
 John Wilson Room Librarian
 Multnomah County Library
 jimc@multcolib.org
 503-988-6287
 http://www.multcolib.org/about/mcl-wilson.html

------------------- <snip>-------------------<snip>---------------------

inge bruggeman's polymer plate workshop on September 14, 2002

Name:           ______________________________________

Address:        ______________________________________

State:          ______

Please enclose check for $96.00, made to Inge Bruggeman.

Send check and this form to:

        inge's workshop
        c/o Jim Carmin
        4631 NE Ainsworth St.