[BKARTS] looking for retail shop selling bookbinding supplies in MA/NH area

Hi,

I'm aware of several online retailers for basic
bookbinding supplies (bookcloths, boards, etc), but
does anyone know of any retail stores in the MA/NH
area that sells a good selection of supplies that I
can visit in person?  I'd like to look & feel what I'm
buying as I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to
bookmaking.

Thanks,

Nisa