[BKARTS] Announcement: Virtual Book Fair at Oak Knoll is happening!

Dear Book Arts members,

Oak Knoll Books has acquired two major British collections that constitute
the finest assemblage
of books about books we have ever purchased. These collections include
books on BOOKBINDING, BOOK PLATES, COLOR PRINTING, EARLY PRINTING, FINE ART
and more.  We also have many beautifully-bound books covering ENGLISH HISTORY.

To view and purchase a special top selection of these magnificent books, go
to http://www.virtualbookfair.com

The Fair starts today and will end on THURSDAY, AUGUST 29th at 5:00 PM EST.

All 300 books will be fully described and illustrated.

Talk to us about any questions you might have with our on-line chat room at
the fair from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM EST daily till Thursday.

The two collections come from:

Dr Phiroze K. Randeria, who was one of Britain's most prominent private
collectors of antiquarian books.
His main focus in book collecting was books about books and the book arts
and especially books related
to the history of bookbinding. Randeria's collection is especially rich in
finely bound editions of important
bookbinding literature and examples of fine bindings.

Alfred Brazier, who is a bookbinder and retired senior lecturer of The
London College of Printing. He is also a Freeman of The Stationers Company
and Freeman of The City of London. Brazier started his own bindery in 1958
and his collection is a wonderful example of a practical bookbinder's
reference library but also includes examples of his own binding skill.

We look forward chatting to you electronically during the Virtual Book
Fair  ( http://www.virtualbookfair.com )

Bob Fleck
Oak Knoll Books

Michael Guessford