Re: [BKARTS] looking for retail shop selling bookbinding supplies in MA/NH area

In the Boston area also try the following, listed somewhat in order of depth
of selection:

Paper Source in Brookline and Cambridge (http://www.paper-source.com)
- interesting bookcloths
- colorful linen thread
- paste brushes
- Keith Smith books
- basic supplies
The Art Store in The Fenway, Boston (http://www.artstore.com)
- basic bookcloths
- board (just one thickness)
- basic supplies
Charrette in Woburn (http://www.charrette.com)
- basic bookcloth
- more than one thickness of board
- basic supplies
Pearl Paint in Cambridge (http://www.pearlpaint.com)
- seems to me that they've only recently started carrying bookbinding
supplies and I can't really remember what they had...fairly basic supplies I
think

Elizabeth Clark