[BKARTS] catalogue announcement

My new catalogue of Books on Books; Book Collecting; Book Binding; & Fine
Printing can be browsed at my website at www.dupontbooks.com

Russell R. duPont
Bookseller
41 Star Street
Whitman, MA 02382
Tel: 781-447-4091
Fax: 781-447-4091

To browse my inventory of books, paintings, prints & photographs, please
visit my website: www.dupontbooks.com

specializing in reference materials on the fine and decorative arts, prints,
photographs and ephemera.

You can also browse my books at www.amazon.com/shops/dupbooks

Two new places to search for good books from good dealers:

www.bibliodirect.com
www.bookquarters.com