[BKARTS] Last call to visit Virtual Book Fair

Dear Book Arts List member,

There are still a number of beautifully-bound magnificent books still
available from the Randeria-Brazier collections that can be seen and
purchased at Oak Knoll Books' Virtual Book Fair -
http://www.virtualbookfair.com

The fair will close and be off the Internet at 5:00 PM EST Thursday, August
29, 2002.

These collections have books on BOOKBINDING, BOOK PLATES, COLOR PRINTING,
EARLY PRINTING, FINE ART and more. We also have many books covering ENGLISH
HISTORY.

Talk to us on our on-line chat room at the fair from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM EST.

We look forward to chatting with you electronically during the Virtual Book
Fair ( http://www.virtualbookfair.com ).

Bob Fleck
Oak Knoll Books

Michael Guessford