Re: [BKARTS] BOOK Quotations

Olivia,

You may be referring to John Cutrone <jcutrone@fau.edu> who was seeking
quotes for a letterpress broadside he was producing for Red Wagon Bookworks,
Lake Worth, Florida (http://www.redwagonbookworks.com)

Ken

Original:

Hello Bibliopegists et al! Someone on this fine list recently collected from
the members quotations "about books" for a publication on the occasion of an
exhibit. Would someone please tell me who that book artist was? Or, if he is
reading this--Would you be so kind as to email me? Thanks in advance, Olivia
Hibel