From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Sarah Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:16 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Bookcloth used by Kolo, LLC?

Greetings, all:

In searching for the perfect paperbacked periwinkle bookcloth for a
forthcoming project, I have found it: covering a ready-made  photo album
manufactured by Kolo, LLC (located in Connecticut, I believe, and at
www.kolo.com). I have written to Kolo, and do plan to follow up with a call,
to inquire whether this cloth is available for purchase through the
manufacturer, as I can't find anything near as perfect elsewhere. I thought
might also check the list: does anyone have any knowledge of Kolo's cloth
supplier and/or any experience acquiring it?

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Best,
Sarah Thompson

---
Parallel Lines Press