[BKARTS] Vacation Mail Settings (was Re: how to re-activate...)

Hi, canned text below. Let me know if you have any problems.

p.

At 04:50 PM 8/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Peter,
>So sorry to bother you but I've returned from travels and cannot remember how
>to re-activate my 'membership' on the book Arts Listserv.
>-yours, Robbin Ami Silverberg

Well, vacation season is upon us. Before you go, make sure you set your
options to NOMAIL or UNSUBSCRIBE (You're always welcome back). If you're
address has changed since you subscribed, let me know, preferably copying
me the bounce message (that's the one that tells you your address doesn't
seem valid).

Due to the large number of subscribers, I will remove anyone from whom I
get "Mailbox Full" or an automated message telling me you're on vacation
and will be back... Not only is this unfair (why should all of you get to
go on vacation when I have to work), but I get a copy of your
postings/digests as well. While I enjoy the list, one set of postings is
quite enough for me.

To set your options to NOMAIL, send:

set Book_Arts-L nomail

to:

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

To unsubscribe, send:

unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

When you return, either resubscribe, or if you set your options to nomail
send the following message to listserv@listserv.syr.edu

set book_arts-l mail
or
set book_arts-l mail digest

Full instructions for these, and other options can be found in the
Book_Arts-L FAQ at <http://www.philobiblon.com>. The pointer to the FAQ is
also in the footer of every message to the list.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter

 >>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com
<Webmaster> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu