Re: [BKARTS] Beginner asking for advice

I have two suggestions for you, actually one. You might be able to solve
both your problems at a local bookbinder's. I buy a lot of book board from a
bookbinder here in Cincinnati when I need it in a hurry; when I don't, I buy
it mail order from Bookmakers in Washington, DC (check the archives for
information). The bookbinder may also be able to foil stamp your covers for
you so that you don't have to buy the equipment.

Another option is to try the iron on stuff that is sold at the office supply
store to run through ink jet printers. I have not tried this yet, so I would
be grateful if anyone on the list has tried it and can share their
experiences.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH