Re: [BKARTS] remedy for foxing

fungi can be a reason for foxing, but my understanding is that it represents only one type of foxing.  Metallic inclusions in the paper can produce a bull's eye type of foxing, and I would guess there are at least one or two additional types of discoloration that would be described as foxing.

Bruce Levy