Re: [BKARTS] Apprenticeship

Patrice,

Did you get ever find an apprentice for October/November/December at your Bindery?

I know of someone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Michelle

>I now have a 4 month vacancy for an apprentice at Waterleaf >Mill &
Bindery and Pequeño Press in Santa Maria, California. >This apprenticeship
opening runs from September 1 to December >15th, 2002. I realize this is on
short notice, but I won't >have another opening until late next year.
Perhaps there's >someone who would like to take advantage of this
unexpected >space for some really great training in a working bindery.

>If anyone is interested, or knows of someone who might be >interested,
please email or phone me.(805)352-0202.