[BKARTS] Apprenticeship

To whom it may concern:

My name is Melissa Lamelza and I am writing to you in regards to any kind of
opportunities you may offer to those interested in the letterpress arts. I
just recently graduated with my Bachelor's in graphic design, but I have
always held such great respect & admiration for the book & letterpress arts.
I wanted to study these fields while in school, but the university I attended
did not offer such classes.

I am planning to return to school in the future, this time studying these
particular arts. Before then, however, I am hoping to get some hands-on
experience from a Master of the Art. I just want to get into this discipline
so badly, but I wouldn't know the first thing about doing so. I am wondering
if you folks know of any apprenticeships/internships offered to people like
me. Any kind of information you could provide would be a great help. I thank
you so much for your time.

Sincerely,

Melissa Lamelza
mlamelza@aol.com