Re: [BKARTS] Apprenticeship

Michelle:

I have a couple of people interested, but not for certain. I hope to get
someone for those months, as I have three editions to get out before January!

Y'all - I know it's short notice, but it's really an opportunity for
someone to be the first apprentice in my new studio in CA. I won't have
another vacancy until late next year.

Patrice Baldwin