Re: [BKARTS] Color Journal for Beginners

Richard: I'd be interested in seeing your curriculum you mention below,
especially the part dealing with color, if you still have it around.

As for the screw post book, that is a good idea, unless it turns out to be
TOO easy. Perhaps the challenge can come with fashioning a cover...? In any
case, are there specs around for such a book? I have seen the Pantone book,
of course, and a few other examples of a single screw post binding, but I
have no idea if there is a maximum paper size, etc., for it to hold up well.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press