[BKARTS] NY Artist Book Workshop

Workshop at THE CRAFT CONNECTION:

INTER-VIEW
Seven week workshop-- Wednesdays beginning October 9th
Alice Simpson

INTER  VIEW
Suitable for all levels*

>From stories, photographs, images and mementos, our histories are made.
Through interviews, real or imagined, photographs, drawings, collage,
memorabilia, baubles and beads -- materials both real or abstract,  students
will create text and imagery for meaningful artist books.

The how-tos of incorporating your text will be discussed in terms of
availability of computer, typewriter, rubber stamps, and my personal
favorite, your own hand writing.

* Beginning students will be given basic instruction in making a simple
accordion book structure.
Location: Birch Wathen Lenox School, 210 East 77th Street, NYC

For information:
Telephone: 212-481-9684

Alice Simpson
<apeachW96@aol.com>