[BKARTS] personal project pics

I finally took the time/money to register a domain name and have
started transferring pictures of my personal projects.

The site is a bit sparse but you can view the first three projects at:

http://www.tvjunkie.net/projects

Comments, criticism, sarcasm, banter of all sorts accepted freely -
off list of course.

- Duncan
--
  "For every action there is an equal and