Re: [BKARTS] blue lined paper / penmanship

I did a generic search using terms such as "penmanship," "practice,"
"paper," "supplies," etc.

There are many sites of interest which have links to links to links. Many
school teachers post graphics which are available for purchase on CD,
while some are available for free download. This could be an option since
you'd be able to print the penmanship files onto paper you choose.

A detailed search tailored to your specific focus and purpose would be
your best bet, but here are a few links I found:

http://www.wolkins.com/html/products.htm

http://www.millpadsandpaper.com/category_paper.htm

http://www.handwritingforkids.com/handwrite

http://www.readingkey.com/hwriting-t/