[BKARTS] Reasearch on Bookmaking companies

Hello,

I am a book designer and wanted to know how I could research on companies
that do traditional book binding. I have tried on the internet but I cannot
find many of them. I want to find a company that will hire someone to do
traditional book binding from creating the covers, to sewing the signatures,
to final book put together. If anyone knows of some companies can they tell
me so I can call them up.

Thanks for the help.

Cindy