Re: [BKARTS] Reasearch on Bookmaking companies

You will likely find plenty of bookbinders on this list. Most are not
"companies" per se, but work as independent contractors. And a quick check
in your local yellow pages should yield a few bookbinders, depending on the
size your town. Whether or not they do "fine" binding is another story. The
web site for this list should have a list of resources:

http://www.philobiblon.com

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH