Re: [BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Linda;

I'm delighted to hear that the LA area is getting organized, bookwise. The
Central Coast Book Arts Group has been going for just over a year now, and
if there's anything we can do to make connections with y'all, just let us
know! We have lots of resources here to trade - book exhibitions, workshops
etc.
Congratulations!

Patrice Baldwin
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery