[BKARTS] Monday at Oberlin

Monday Sept. 9 I will be giving a gallery talk at my Bill of Rights exhibition
at Oberlin College in Ohio. It is open to the public. Come to the library at 4
pm. Directly after that I will be giving a slide lecture on the prequel, with an
internet projection website tour of book art sites.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com