[BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Thank you to everyone for your support and positive response to the new Los
Angeles Book Arts Center.  I know that together we will create a wonderful
resource for book and paper artists.

Just a reminder to RSVP to me if you can make it to the 6:30 PM September
11th Meeting at Gloria Helfott's studio located at 869 Via De La Paz, Suite
D, Pacific Palisades.  Also we would appreciate it if everyone could bring
their calendars so we can set up the next meeting and have people who join
the varying committees make arrangements to get their tasks started on dates
that will work for them.

Thank you all.  I am looking forward to a productive and exciting meeting
regarding this amazing endeavor.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Lisa Deutsch
8642 Gregory Way
Suite 301
Los Angeles, CA 90035