Re: [BKARTS] Searching for light paper

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Ann Kingman wrote:

> There is an XpedX in Quincy and also in Worcester that has almost every type
> of paper you can imagine.  Plus, they have samples and a knowledgeable
> staff, so you can get their input and then take samples to your printer to
> try.

Someone suggested off-list that I check out PaperWorks, which has stores
somewhat closer than Worcester; but XpedX sounds like a great fallback if
PaperWorks doesn't work out. Thanks very much!

--
  "Users complain that they receive too much spam, while spammers protest
messages are legal." -InfoWorld