[BKARTS] Hand Presses Wanted to Buy

PLEASE NOTE: The person looking for the presses is not subscribed to the
list. Please contact them via the information at the bottom of the message.

Dear Sirs,
We are a small press relocating our business after some years out of action
and are looking for hand presses. We are looking for a small table top press
and also for a Washington Imperial or Albion/Columbian for larger size
printing.

I have tried many leads and received much help and now am writing to you to
see if you have any new leads or even an unused press for sale that would
work for us.

I would be most appreciative of any help or suggestion.
Thank you so very much.

Imke Lewis
The Petrarch Press
California