[BKARTS] ISO Out of Print Book

I'm looking for an out of print book which I can't find on Half.com or
ABE..or any of the book search places.

"Designing and Working with Gocco"
Shereen LaPlantz

If you have a copy that you'd be willing to part with or know of someone who
does, please contact me.
Candace
redstick@enchantedink.com

Many thanks!