Re: [BKARTS] Gocco Printing

> If you are looking for a good book about gocco printing, consider The New
> Gocco Guide: Creating with Print Gocco, by Claire Russell.

Many thanks! I already have this book and love it. Just happen to be an
obsessive about learning all there is to learn about something. Plus I have
all the other Laplantz books and really like the way she presents things.
Her "Innovative Bookbinding: Secret Compartments and Hidden Messages"  is
one of my most cherished "book" books.

Thanks for the recommendation...Claire's book *IS* great!

Candace
redstick@enchantedink.com