[BKARTS] Page border-ornament examples

I'm working on a job that is going to require a very light, tasteful page
border or ornament to be letterpress printed on each page of the book. It
should be delicate but neither feminine nor masculine. Hard to explain, but
I know I have seen examples, just can't think where. I have a few things in
metal that might work, but most are heavier and more ornate in style than
what I need, so I'll probably end up doing it digitally and making a plate.
I have looked through all my books about books, printing, design, etc., and
cannot find any examples of these types of things. Can anyone recommend
books or other sources where I might find examples of this type of thing?

Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH