[BKARTS] Printmaking and Book Arts Studio in Pawtucket, RI

I've just opened up a fully equipped printmaking and book arts studio in
a restored mill building in Pawtucket, RI. The space is set up (and more
equipment will be added within 2 weeks) for printmaking (monotypes,
non-toxic etching), book binding, hand papermaking and letterpress
(litho set-up to come soon). We are offering a lot of classes this fall
and there is space available for artists' use. Artists can use the space
at hourly or monthly rates. Monthly members will also have storage space
at the studio. If you are interested, contact me at:
jessica@printedpage.net
Check out the temporary website for course listings: www.printedpage.net
(this site is not yet up, but should be published within a couple of
days)
or call: 401-261-0797