[BKARTS] call for entries

(My apologies for multiple postings and cross listings, and for capital
letters. Just passing this along.)

LAST CALL  FOR PROFESSIONAL AND STUDENT JURIED BOOK EXHIBITION See our web
site for more information about these exhibits and the
Pyramid Atlantic Seventh Biennial Book Arts Fair:  www.bookartsfair.org

BUILT BY HAND:  THE BOOK AS ART
AN INTERNATIONAL JURIED BOOK EXHIBITION:
Exhibited with Student Book Artists

SPONSORED BY:
PYRAMID ATLANTIC
In conjunction with:
Seventh Biennial BOOK ARTS FAIR

LOCATION:
ELEVEN ELEVEN SCULPTURE SPACE
1111 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC
With appreciation to Francoise Yohalem

JURORS:
MARK DIMUNATION
Chief, Rare Book & Special Collections Division, Library of Congress
NEAL TURTELL
Executive Librarian, National Gallery of Art

ELIGIBILITY
Any artist working in the medium of HANDMADE BOOKS, either unique or
editioned, Traditional or  Contemporary. Each artist may submit up to 3
books. Works will be juried from slides do not send original books.

FEE: $25.00-For up to 3 works.

ENTRY DUE DATE FOR SLIDES: September 23, 2002
NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS: October 11, 2002
ACCEPTED WORKS RECEIVED AT PYRAMID  ATLANTIC  BY: November 11, 2002
SHOW DATES: November 20, 2002 to February 8 2003
WORKS RETURNED BY: March 1, 2003