Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 7 Sep 2002 to 9 Sep 2002 (#2002-247)

Hi,

Does anybody have a copy of Laplantz's "Innovative Bookbinding: Secret
Compartments and Hidden Messages" that they're willing to part with, or
does anyone know where I might find a copy?  My searches have turned up
nothing.

Thanks,
Cara