Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 7 Sep 2002 to 9 Sep 2002 (#2002-247)

Let us know your name and address if you want and we will mention your search
in next issue of The Printer -- We go to press tomorrow.
Mike Phillips
The Printer -- 24 page tabloid monthly for letterpress
337 Wilson Street -- FIndlay, Ohio 45840 USA