[BKARTS] Inquiry about the letterpress arts

To whom it may concern:

My name is Melissa Lamelza and I am writing in regards to any sort of
apprenticeship/internship opportunities that may be available in the
letterpress arts.

I just recently graduated with my bachelor's in graphic design, but I have
always held such a great respect & admiration for the book & paper arts, as
well as the letterpress arts. I am hoping to go back to school soon, this
time concentrating on these specific arts. Before then, however, I was hoping
to get some hands-on experience with a real Master of the trade.

I was wondering if you are aware of any internships or apprenticeships
available to those interested in learning about these arts. Any kind of
information you could provide would be a great help. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Melissa Lamelza
mlamelza@aol.com