[BKARTS] Selling to Institutions

Hi All,

I am preparing to market my artist books to a few library and museum special
collections. Any ideas out there about what I might run into?

Do these types of collections ask for an institutional discount? In general,
do they normally pay immediately upon viewing or do they issue a purchase
order?

Any hints about the process or pitfalls would be much appreciated.

Have a good day,

Kevin Thomas