[BKARTS] Hunting for Hand Press

Dear Sirs,
  I just subscribed to the list and am writing for some help..
We are a small press relocating our business after some years out of action
and are looking for hand presses. We are looking for a small table top press
and also for a Washington Imperial or Albion/Columbian for mid & larger
(24x36) size printing.
   I have tried many leads and received much help and now am writing to you
to see if you have any new leads or even an unused press for sale that would
work for us.
   I would be most appreciative of any help or suggestion.
Thank you so very much.

Imke Lewis
The Petrarch Press
California