[BKARTS] Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU

Book Arts and Letterpress Folks:

The latest edition of "Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU" has been out now
for a few weeks, and if I wasn't so swamped, I'd have told you all about it
earlier. 99.7% percent of the news covered is still timely. I'd be happy to
put a copy in the mail for you if you send me your address, which will also
add you to the Jaffe Collection mailing list. Please reply offlist to
<jcutrone@fau.edu>.

Folio is also available in pdf format... just let me know which you'd prefer.

Beginning Wednesday 9/18, I'll be out of town for a while. If you send your
request too close to that date, you may not hear back til October, which
will give you something to look forward to.

John Cutrone
The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection
Boca Raton, Florida