[BKARTS] plant press

Hello,

I'm in the process of making some small handmade books, and would like to get
a small book press to help in the production. A colleague has a small plant
and flower press made by Smith and Hawken that she uses as a small book
press. It is about 8 x 10 with a fairly big screw on top to tighten it down.
I've looked on eBay and on the internet and can't locate one of these. Can
anyone here help? Wish I could be more specific about how this looks, but I
am new to book production and still learning the fine points. Any advice
would be appreciated. At this point I am still using piles of heavy books
with a small anvil on top to weight it all down.

Cari