Re: [BKARTS] plant press

Cari:

I just got one of those from Smith & Hawken, so they still have them. You
could look at their website for one or for a listing for the closest store.

Mine was recommended by another bookbinding friend. It's interesting how
artists adapt the tools at hand to their needs!
--
Robyn Beth Priestley
robyn@paintedturtledesign.com