Re: [BKARTS] Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU

Please put me on your mailing list for book art news. My brother just
started there at FAU studying education, I'm going to send him in to see
your set-up. His name is Jonathan Baker. My dad taught at FAU back in the
early 70's, I went to school in Boca from 4th grade to 9th grade. Is it as
strange now as it was then? Very rich, very poor and not much in between
except us! We used to ride our bikes on the airplane landing strip at FAU
and go to summer school at Henderson. I need to come see my brother and come
by to see your collection...maybe someday...     Susanne Martin
               1504 West Market Street
               Greensboro, North Carolina    27403