Re: [BKARTS] Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU

Please add me to the mailing of the latest edition of the Book Arts News, and the mailing list of the Jaffe Collection.  Thanks very much for sharing this.

Patricia F. Sterritt

Dept. Social Sciences and Humanitie

College of the Albemarle

Elizabeth City, NC 27909