[BKARTS] Anti-War printed submissions

Greetings Book Arts listserv members:.

I was referred to you from the Letpress listserv.  I am putting together an
anti-war project to distribute to various magazines (design, print, news and
political)  The specs are listed below. Anyone interested in submitting a
piece?

The Anti-War LetterPress Project:
I have envisioned a set of 5²x5² cards that are one-sided. With a maximum of
30 cards to the set. Depending on how many people are willing to contribute,
we will distribute the 30 cards evenly. (If 5 contributors want to submit,
they will each be given 6 cards to design and print). I will round corner
the cards and package them in a box I will design, print and assemble.

To keep some continuity in the overall look and feel, each printerΉs cards
will be separated by a divider/tab. Your tab will have a brief description
of who you are and why you have contributed to the piece. I will design and
layout the tabs but will need you to provide me with the text

I have a Anderson & Vreeland Polymer platemaker so I can make plates cheaply
should you need them.

I do the set of cards thing a lot and find people are really into them....

Right now the list of people interested is three
- Dan Wang
- Anita Phillips
- Bryan Hutcheson (me)

I am hoping for 6-9 contributors....Anyone else interested?

Bryan

Bryan Hutcheson
Manifesto LetterPress
116 Pleasant St. #2245