[BKARTS] HTML and other notations on emails

Can anyone clarify why some of my emails from the list
contain HTML language (usually things in brackets </B>
and such) or this =20 notation as below?

Is this something related to the way my email is set
up or is everyone getting it?  I do get HTML email
correctly at this address, so I don't think that is
the problem.  It makes the emails so hard to read....

Judi Delgado