[BKARTS] Dallas Gallery Talk Invitation

Tuesday and Wednesday September 24th and 25th, I will be a visiting
(book)artist at the Southern Methodist University (SMU) Division of Art,
Doolin Gallery.   Tuesday evening at 6, I will be showing slides and
books.  I would enjoy meeting Book_Arts subscribers (and lurkers).
Tuesday all day and Wednesday morning I will be in open studio in the
Doolin Gallery if you can't make it to the gallery talk.  Since I am
from Austin, I am looking forward to meeting students and artists in the
Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex who share an interest in books and book-like
objects.