Re: [BKARTS] Anti-War printed submissions

Melissa,

We are putting together a set of cards with anti-war themes. Basically I am
looking for  a group of designers/printers to produce 3 to 5   5x5 cards
that I can package in box and distribute. I will be designing, printing and
assembling the box. I am looking at an edition of 250.

You can design and print anything you desire...as long as it fits into a
5x5 format with round corners.