From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Ryan Burkhart
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 11:27 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Orlando in mid-November

Edith,
That i know of, there are not any special events taking place in Orlando
during that time. However, you are welcome to drop by Flying Horse Editions
for a visit and see some of the books we are working on. The UCF library
also houses an nice, though small, collection of artists' books, which is
available to the public for viewing.

Bests,
Ryan Burkhart, Director
Flying Horse Editions - www.flyinghorse-ucf.edu