Re: [BKARTS] Orlando in mid-November

Joe,

I am wondering if you are referring to the Malkoff collection? Here is a
discription of it, from our library-

Sol and Sadie Malkoff Book Arts Collection - a resource collection of books,
periodicals, graphics, and type foundry specimen books. The collection
assembled over 60 years by graphic artist Sol Malkoff demonstrates the
principles of good calligraphy, type, typography, graphic design, and book
design.  Descriptive Guide