[BKARTS] Ars Brevis Fall Workshops

Ars Brevis Press announces a new set of letterpress workshops for Fall,
2002. Intro to Letterpress will be offered, along with the Print Your Own
Greeting Cards workshop.

Of special interest this quarter is the Wood Engraving Workshop with
reknowned artist, Siri Beckman.

To download a complete schedule, please visit the web site:

http://www.arsbrevispress.com/workshops.html

Or write to me offlist and I'll be happy to send you a PDF file.

Mark your calendars! The Ars Brevis Open House will be on Sunday, Nov. 17,
and all are invited! Feel free to write or call for more details.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588