From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Ryan Burkhart
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 1:01 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Orlando in mid-November

Joe,

I am wondering if you are referring to the Malkoff collection? Here is a
discription of it, from our library-

Sol and Sadie Malkoff Book Arts Collection - a resource collection of books=
,
periodicals, graphics, and type foundry specimen books. The collection
assembled over 60 years by graphic artist Sol Malkoff demonstrates the
principles of good calligraphy, type, typography, graphic design, and book
design.=A0 Descriptive Guide